Terms and Conditions:
- Each audience member holding a QR code ticket for the event can redeem one Lucky Draw voucher at the ‘e-Sports & Music Festival Hong Kong Registration Counter’ upon admission.
- The Lucky draw will be held on the main stage of e-Sports & Music Festival Hong Kong (Hall 3 of Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre) from 26–28 July 2019. Three drawings will be held each day, with the drawing times at 11am (deadline for participation is 10:45am), noon (deadline for participation is 11:45am) and 4pm (deadline for participation is 3:45pm). There will be a total of nine drawings in three days.
- The audience should keep the original Lucky Draw voucher in good condition for result verification. The Organiser is not liable for the loss or damage of the original voucher.
- Each voucher is eligible for a chance to win one prize only; eg for those voucher holders with a voucher for 26 July, if no prize is won during the first lucky draw of the event day, vouchers will be automatically eligible for the second lucky draw of the event day and so on. Lucky Draw vouchers that did not win in the three draws of the day will be destroyed at the closure of the event day.
- Results of the lucky draw will be announced immediately at the venue.
- Winners must bring along the original winning voucher to register for prize redemption on the winning day before 10pm at the ‘e-Sports & Music Festival Hong Kong Registration Counter’, and vouchers are non-transferrable once registered.
- If a winner fails to register for prize redemption by the said time, he/she shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her right of prize redemption. He/she shall have no right to demand payment or compensation from the Organiser or the sponsor of the prize concerned.
- Prizes are subject to further terms and conditions as stipulated by respective sponsors. Winners are responsible for the freight, transportation, delivery, customs clearance and insurance of the prizes they claimed and all taxes thereon.
- Results of the Lucky Draw will be uploaded to http://www.emfhk.com on 30 July 2019 and announced in Sing Tao Daily and The South China Morning Post published on 2 August 2019.
- The Hong Kong Tourism Board is not the supplier of any prizes and will not be responsible for any liability arising there from or caused thereby.
- The Organiser’s decision shall be final on any dispute.